At Clint H Brints CPA Inc., we assist our tax clients through efficient compliance and effective planning, to help them realize substantial savings. As tax experts in Wilbarger County, TX, we understand that every tax position is unique, which is why we always tailor our approach when assisting clients.
Our capabilities and experience are diverse and encompassing, allowing us to serve anyone to the fullest. Some of the core tax services in Wilbarger County, TX we offer include tax return prep for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates, gifts, and trusts.
Federal and state income tax
- Tax return compliance: Preparation of federal and state returns for individual and all types of businesses is the core of our tax services.
- Transactional structuring: We help businesses structure economic transactions in ways that minimize the tax impact by advising them on acquisitions, sales and legal business organizations.
- Accounting method reviews: We review businesses’ tax accounting method strategies to maximize income tax benefits.
- Real estate cost segregation studies: Real estate estimates: At Clint H Brints CPA Inc., we have proven estimates that can be used to accelerate real estate tax depreciation deductions for businesses.
- Audit and appeal representation: Our tax professionals understand the dispute resolution and appeals process and work diligently to obtain you the most favorable results.
State and local tax specific services
- Nexus consulting and state tax liability analysis: We help you understand and navigate where your business is required to file and pay state and local taxes based on multistate activities.
- Sales and use tax determination: We can assist you understand the sales and use tax consequences of specific transactions and ensure you meet any filing requirement.
Tax planning services
- Federal income tax planning: We aid businesses with all aspects of federal income tax planning. This includes implementing federal income tax strategies that maximize savings, increase profits and manage cash flows.
- State and local tax planning: Our team understands the structural and transactional underpinnings of state and local regulations in ways that allow us to create solutions that mitigate tax liabilities. We provide state and local tax planning in the following areas:
- Income tax
- Franchise tax
- Sales and use tax
- Property tax
- Other miscellaneous taxes
- Business succession tax planning: We advise businesses on the proper succession planning to preserve your family and business legacy, while also looking out for potential tax consequences that may result.
Additional tax services
- Accounting for income taxes: Our professionals use technical skills and experience to help clients navigate through complex requirements, to create efficient income tax accounting and reporting. We also help companies stay up-to-date with regulatory guidance and disclosure requirements. The services we offer allow our clients to minimize year-end surprises and reduce risk related to reporting. These services include:
- Calculation of tax provisions
- Account for uncertain tax positions
- Analyze current and deferred taxes
- Prepare financial statement footnote disclosures
- Tax updates: We keep our clients up-to-date on the latest federal and state tax issues through, newsletters, website postings and face-face to meetings.
- Individual tax services: We keep on top of tax changes to provide you with the best advice and strategies, especially through planning opportunities. We believe in focusing on your long-term financial goals and steering your current needs in a direction to meet them.
For more information about any of the many tax services we offer or to inquire about how we can assist you with your unique tax situation, please contact us today by calling 940-553-4356.